InAdeo is a consulting firm integrated to the Sedona group. InAdeo brings its consulting skills and rethinks, alongside its customers, their strategy, redesigns their organization and their information system in a context framed and efficient project mode. INADEO works mainly with key accounts in the Banking – Finance / Insurance-Mutual-Health sectors.
InAdeo’s strength lies in the extensive and evolving expertise of its consultants in these fields.
Job briefYou are positioned with different clients for missions of varying lengths in accordance with your wishes. Your missions will include the following projects :
- Implementation/migration of systems/software/tools (OMS, PMS, EDM, Risk Management, CRM, Reporting) & configuration
- Migration of funds/entities/subsidiaries
- Investor portals
- Your expertise is based on your in-depth business knowledge in Asset Management and portfolio management but also on your knowledge and technical skills in information systems on OMS, PMS and EDM tools. This may include the following PMS software packages :
- SimCorp Dimension
- Finastra Fusion Invest
- Neoxam Global portfolio
- You accompany and advise your client in an efficient way thanks to your expertise, your posture of consultant and your methodology in project management.
- You analyze the needs, you translate them to the technical teams through specifications, the writing of specifications and the animation of recurrent meetings.
- You manage and monitor projects.
- You participate in the design and validation of prototypes.
- You implement an integration, approval and deployment strategy. You assist the users of the software packages.
- You have held positions as Business Analyst, Project Manager, PMO, Support Team or Support Team Manager, Support Team or Middle Office Operational.
- You have a particular interest in the world of consulting, you understand the added value of an external consultant to a client and you wish to accompany him in these evolutions.
- We are looking for profiles from 2 years of experience but also more experienced profiles (6 years and more) who wish to invest and evolve within a human-sized firm but recognized by its customers and financially solid.
- Belonging to the Sedona group
- Premises in the heart of Paris – Opera – Galeries Lafayette (watch out for your wallet)
- A human SME
- Rewarding training courses
- A clear career path
- Flexible hours and remote working
- A team that listens and cares