Do you want to work for a group that believes in innovation? A company that capitalizes on its employees?
The Sedona group is above all a human adventure since 1998 but also a team of experts passionate about technology and its evolution. What if you joined us to help our clients with their future projects? We have just the offer for you!
We are looking for a Business Developer M/F specialised in Banking/Finance ….
You will be responsible for prospecting for new clients from all sectors of activity. You will be able to put forward all the offers proposed in order to develop and retain your customer portfolio.
You will also be responsible for the development of the commercial strategy for the Banking/Finance area and will ensure that it is fully successful.
- Commercial prospecting and development of a portfolio of key accounts
- Presentation of the company, its strengths and its offers
- Response to calls to tenders
- Analysis of customer needs and proposal of relevant technical, human and financial solutions
- Drafting of commercial proposals and management of all negotiation phases and possible renewals
- Maintenance and development of customer relations
- Permanent technological watch in order to optimize the quality of the services and to anticipate the customers’ needs
- Good technical and functional knowledge of the environment.
- With a commercial background (Bac +4/5), you have significant experience in the field of engineering consulting (ESN).
- At least 6/7 years experience as a Business Developer is required.
- Very proactive, you have a real expertise with customers in the Banking/Finance sector.
- At ease with your contacts, you stand out for your strength of conviction and your negotiating skills will enable you to convince demanding customers in a highly competitive environment.
- You keep a daily watch on the reference sites and develop your knowledge through events such as trade shows, forums, etc.
- Having an address book with key accounts would be a plus.
- A company on a human scale
- Premises in the heart of Paris – Opera – Galeries Lafayette (watch out for your wallet)
- A team that listens and cares
- A challenging and strategic position
- Flexible hours and telecommuting even after Covid