Do you want to work for a group that believes in innovation? A company that capitalizes on its employees? The Sedona group is above all a human adventure since 1998 but also a team of experts passionate about technology and its evolution. What if you joined us to help our clients with their future projects? We have just the offer for you!
Job briefYou will be attached to the development teams of our customers, you will accompany them in their projects and participate in customer satisfaction. Your missions include the following.
- Design solutions that allow the processing of large volumes of data pipelines. These must be sufficiently secure and readable for Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- Lead a team of data professionals through all stages of data processing
- Constantly update the technologies and languages used in order to share knowledge and help the project progress
- Your expertise is based on your technical skills and your desire to constantly improve them.
- You master various operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Solaris,
- You have knowledge of database solutions: SQL, NoSQL…
- You have proven expertise in data storage and ETL tools
- You master the Big Data technologies allowing the processing and manipulation of data
- You have a first experience on one of the Cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft AZURE, GCP…)
- You have at least 3 years of experience and you must master the Python language and have advanced SQL skills.
- You know how to work in a team and you know how to communicate on your work. Your strength of success is in your ability to adapt.
- Finally, you want to invest and evolve within a human-sized structure and recognized by its customers.
- A company on a human scale
- Premises in the heart of Paris – Opera – Galeries Lafayette (watch out for your wallet)
- A team that listens and cares
- A challenging and strategic position
- Flexible hours and telecommuting even after Covid
Type: Plein temps