Do you want to work for a group that believes in innovation? A company that capitalizes on its employees? The Sedona group is above all a human adventure since 1998 but also a team of experts passionate about technology and its evolution. What if you joined us to help our clients with their future projects? We have just the offer for you!
Job briefYou will be attached to the development teams of our customers, you will accompany them in their projects and participate in customer satisfaction. Your missions include the following areas:
- Design and develop applications
- Design and implement the logical and physical data model
- Develop the business functionalities
- Test & maintain the code
- Write technical specifications
- Develop one or more functionalities or create From Scratch applications
- Perform unit and integration tests
- Deploy the applications in the different target environments
- You are at ease with these different technologies:
- Frontend: Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Backend: Java, Jakarta EE, Python, Spring
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL serverYou master the different APIs of the Java ecosystem such as JPA/Hibernate, JAX-RS etc…
- You are comfortable with the GIT source management tool, and more specifically with the GitHub and/or GitLab platforms.
- CI/CD has no secrets for you! Automating quality control, build, test and deployment tasks is your daily routine.
- Packing applications and their dependencies in software containers (Docker), has no secret for you.
- You are comfortable with Agile and DevOps methodologies. Knowledge of TDD is a plus.
- You are comfortable working in a team, communicating, sharing, challenging and being challenged
- You share the adage “There are no problems, there are only solutions”.
- Your expertise is based on your technical skills and your desire to improve them constantly.
- You have at least 3 years of experience and master JAVA and ANGULAR.
- You wish to participate in customer projects and you feel capable of contributing to the choice and implementation of technical solutions.
- Your strength of success is in your ability to adapt and integrate.
- Finally, you want to invest and evolve within a human-sized structure and recognized by its customers.
- A company on a human scale
- Premises in the heart of Paris – Opera – Galeries Lafayette (watch out for your wallet)
- A team that listens and cares
- A challenging and strategic position
- Flexible hours and telecommuting even after Covid
Type: Plein temps