InAdeo is a consulting firm integrated to the Sedona group. InAdeo brings its consulting skills and rethinks, alongside its customers, their strategy, redesigns their organization and their information system in a context framed and efficient project mode. INADEO works mainly with key accounts in the Banking – Finance / Insurance-Mutual-Health sectors.
InAdeo’s strength lies in the extensive and evolving expertise of its consultants in these fields.
You are positioned with different clients for missions of varying lengths in accordance with your wishes. Your missions will include the following projects :
- Development / Migration / Data/system/software/tools parameterization (PMS, EDM)
- Regulatory/standards compliance project
- Improvement of closing processes
- IFRS9 project
- Front/Middle/Back Office team support
- Your expertise is based on your in-depth business knowledge of insurance asset management, investment accounting and standards, but also on your knowledge and technical competence in information systems on PMS and EDM tools.These may include the following PMS software packages :
- SimCorp Dimension
- Finastra Fusion Invest
- Neoxam Global portfolio
- You accompany and advise your client in an efficient way thanks to your expertise, your posture of consultant and your methodology in project management.
- You analyze the needs, you translate them to the technical teams through the expression of business needs, the writing of specifications, the writing of general and technical specifications, and the animation of recurrent meetings.
- You manage and monitor projects.
- You assist the users of the software packages.
- You have held positions as an MOA consultant, implementation consultant or team support.
- You already have 3 to 7 years of experience as a consultant, you wish to join a human-sized structure but recognized by its customers and financially solid.
- You have a particular interest in the world of consulting, you understand the added value of an external consultant to a client and you wish to accompany him in these evolutions.
- Belonging to the Sedona group
- Premises in the heart of Paris – Opera – Galeries Lafayette (watch out for your wallet)
- A human SME
- Rewarding training courses
- A clear career path
- Flexible hours and remote working
- A team that listens and cares