BIPM (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures) wished to redesign its website accessible to all researchers around the world. It asked Sedona to assist in the creation of this site based on the Liferay 7 platform of the eponymous editor. The site proposes to find all the offices composing the organization, the various scientific reviews and the setting up of working groups.
- Writing of functional and technical specifications;
- Proposal of a user path integrating the constraints of the different countries;
- Integration of all documents and their structures from the old system;
- Implementation of components to improve page access (Cache, Load Balancing);
- Integration of external tools;
- Ensuring security and compliance with the RGPD.
Sedona created a scalable platform based on Liferay 7 that integrates advanced search mechanisms (Elastic Search).