To provide Christian Dior with a mobile application that would allow them to communicate in a magazine-like way on the latest news about the house through videos, photos and articles.
- Analysis of the existing application;
- UX/UI design respecting the graphic charter defined via the client’s visual identity;
- Integration of augmented reality using the Paper Play technology developed by our subsidiary RedShift;
- Co-design with the service provider in charge of the back-office of the interface contracts for the WebServices feeding the applications;
- Customised native development of iOS and Android applications on smartphones and tablets.
An application with a modern, streamlined design and a new navigation system that allows users to quickly filter by content category.
A key communication tool for Dior during the different Fashion Weeks to broadcast photos and videos from backstage.