A seemingly fun application, but dealing with the very serious and taboo subject of incontinence, this service offers a personalised remote follow-up by her specialist doctor.
- Development in partnership with the Puppets agency, which was in charge of the UX and UI of the service (web back-office and web and mobile front);
- Customised development of a back-office that facilitates monitoring by specialised doctors through numerous graphs and dashboards;
- Development of two native iOS and Android applications available on the stores;
- Development of a front-end website dedicated to patients offering the same functionalities as the apps;
- A continuous presence of Sedona to ensure the handover with the Puppets agency and to continue the collaboration with AP-HP & NeuroSphinx for the evolutions and the maintenance of the service.
An award-winning application that respects OWASP standards for back-office developments, thus guaranteeing the security of medical data.